Fire Lit Flow: Yoga For Chanukah
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Tuesday, November 30 / 26 Kislev, 7:00 pm
Free For Members, $18 For Non-Members
Join Jewish yoga and mindfulness teacher – Corey Dane – for a fiery (but gentle!) yoga flow in celebration of the Festival of Lights!
Ignite Your Flame | The evening begins with a candle lighting ceremony; bring a chanukiah if you want to light candles in community.
Fuel Your Fire | Work your way through a gentle yoga flow sequence, meant to build heat and uncover areas in the body where you might be holding on to tension, stress, and things that don’t serve you.
Shine Your Light | The evening concludes with a mediation aimed at helping you shine bright this Chanukah.
Click HERE to RSVP
This program is perfect for beginning and advanced practitioners. There will be mat-based and chair-based options, and modifications for all levels.
Bring your own mat, as well as props like bolsters, blankets, and blocks, to support your practice. We will supply a few sets if you don’t own your own. Wear comfortable clothing to allow for ease of movement. No previous experience with yoga or meditation necessary.
This event is supported by The Roseman Adult Education Fund.
CLICK HERE TO RSVP
- In order to attend, you must register prior to November 30th, at noon.
- Park on the street or in the circle drive and enter through the front doors.
- Doors will lock at 7:05 pm. Please be on time.
- Arrive early enough to settle into the space.
- Vaccination required.
- Attendees must wear a mask and maintain a safe distance from others.
- BYOC (Bring Your Own Chanukiah): This program begins with candle lighting.
Mark your calendar for December Yoga & Meditation Shabbat:
Saturday, December 11 / 14 Tevet, 10:00 am
Are you interested in sponsoring additional yoga programs at Temple?
Email Na’amah: email@example.com