Jewish Community & Media Resources
- Beit Sefer B'yachad, United Jewish School
- Jewish Federation of Grand Rapids
- Congregation Ahavas Israel (Conservative)
- Chabad House of Western Michigan
- Jewish Theatre Grand Rapids
- Holocaust Memorial Center (Farmington Hills, MI)
- Jewish Historical Society of Michigan
- Jewish Genealogical Society of Michigan
- Hillel - University of Michigan
- Hillel - Michigan State University
- Union for Reform Judaism - provides vision and leadership to Reform Jews and congregations on spiritual, ethical, social justice and management issues.
- Anti-Defamation League - The mission of the Anti-Defamation League is to stop the defamation of the Jewish people, to secure justice and fair treatment to all citizens alike.
- Jewniverse - features extraordinary, inspirational, forgotten, and just-plain-strange dispatches from Jewish culture, tradition, and history.
- My Jewish Learning - is the leading transdenominational website of Jewish information and education. Offering articles and resources on all aspects of Judaism and Jewish life, the site is geared toward adults of all ages and backgrounds, from the casual reader looking for interesting insights, to non-Jews searching for a better understanding of Jewish culture, to experienced learners wishing to delve deeper into specific topic areas.
- Jewish Book Council - To promote the reading, writing, publishing and distribution of quality Jewish content books in English.
- Jewish Virtual Library - provide a vehicle for the research, study, discussion and exchange of views concerning nonmilitary cooperation (Shared Value Initiatives) between the peoples and governments of the United States and Israel.
- ReformJudaism.org - built and designed keeping in mind the needs of Reform Jews, unaffiliated Jews and those wishing to learn more about Reform Judaism.
- Jewish Review of Books - is a quarterly print publication with an active online presence for serious readers with Jewish interests.
News Media (in no particular order)